Our Sierra durable and compact cooler bag provides the perfect solutions in helping mummies to organise their breast pump and breastmilk at any time. Mummies can carry all these items in one single, lightweight yet stylish cooler bag. Also comes with a small pocket behind the bag for you to keep your handphone, keys, wallet and other smaller accessories. Besides handcary, mummies can carry the bag in different styles which they are comfortable with: on the back or shoulder sling with adjustable straps or hang it on your baby’s stroller handles to enjoy your outdoor activities with your kids.
- Can holds up to 6 wide neck bottles (5oz) or 8 standard neck bottles (5oz)
- Can holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags.
- Double layer design : Bottom compartment to store your breastmilk and ice gel , Top Compartment to store your breastpump*
- Can fit most of major breast pumps: Autumnz Bliss G2, Autumnz Swift, Autumnz Carey, Autumnz Blossom, Autumnz Passion II, Autumnz Hybrid Duo, Autumnz Elternax, Medela Freestyle, Medela Swing Maxi, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Spectra S9, Spectra M1, Spectra Q
- Big opening when unzipped, providing spacious access to the interior
- Fully insulated inner (with padding) on the top and bottom compartments to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
- Durable and easy to maintain (just wipe with a damp cloth) as made from high quality waterproof and dirt-resistant outer layer
- Durable zippers with stylish buckles that give a touch of sophistication
- Small pocket at the back of the bag to keep your handphone, keys, wallet and other accessories
- Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle – for hand carry
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder sling strap (or adjust to the smallest setting for hand sling) and can be set as a backpack, for the convenience of mummy.
- Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack/ 1 pc of Autumnz Premium Contoured Ice Pack
- Size : See the photo attached
* Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.