– FDA approved material used, safe and recommend for extended freezer storage.
– Pre-sterilised and ready to use -Medical Grade Sterilization.
– Leak proof with double zip-lock to prevent splitting.
– Made of BPA free and non-toxic material.
– Self-standing bag for easy storage.
– Easy to read and write in designated area for date, name and amount.
– Pre-calibrated ounce/ml label for accurate measuring.
– Tear the tab to filling in the breast milk.
– Carefully pour the breast milk into storage bag.
– Leave some space on top to allow for expansion when milk freezes.
– Seal the zipper of the storage bag.
– Label the storage bag with date and time and put in freezer or refrigerator.
– Stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen breast milk in the refrigerator.
After thawed, carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
– Stored in a refrigerator: Carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
Warm the breast milk and test the temperature before feed (40°C).
Safely discard the storage bag.
– This product is a disposable storage device that cannot be reinstalled.
– Advice no overheat breastmilk as it will destroy nutrients in breast milk.
– Do not heat up pack in microwave.
– The frozen breastmilk not allows to refreeze after open it.
– Tear the tab immediately before filling and safely discard the tab.
– Keep storage bag away from child’s reach.